HELP A READER (and Author) OUT…
My partner, Tom Royce, and I are working on a new project to help “under-promoted” authors get their books in the hands of readers. Check it out at http://www.HopeForAuthors.com or by clicking the banner above and let us know your suggestions.
We’re looking for experts in publishing and social/digital media who are willing to share tips on how to successfully promote books and build authors’ brand. An interactive and reciprocal approach where we offer contributors a free e-book of Web 2.0 book marketing tools.
I found this video and thought it a PERFECT depiction of why Hope For Authors is so important.
Hachette Spooktacular Book Winners!
Scroll down and Click on the Gray Arrow to Listen…CONGRATULATIONS FREE BOOK WINNERS!
- The Red Leather Diary by Lily Koppel ~ Staci Taylor
- Out of Time by Samantha Graves ~ Melissa Blue
- Wish You Were Here by Lani Diane Rich ~ Melina
- Pharmakon, by Dirk Wittenborn ~ Waheed Tariq
- All We Ever Wanted Was Everything by Janelle Brown ~ Leenita
- Going Down South by Bonnie Glover ~ Valerie & Anne
- He Loves Me He Loves Me Not by Trish Ryan ~ Cindi
- The Trouble with Boys by Peg Tyre ~ Julie
- Live from Jordan by Ben Orbach ~ Joe
- The Smart One by Ellen Meister ~ Maryann Wolford
- Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner ~ Katie
- The Darkest Night, by Ron Franscell ~ Sue